He was beautiful. His eyes, his lips, his jaw, his nose, his eyebrows, his hair, his shoulders, his voice, his talents and flaws, his jokes, his expressions. It has been a year and he still is beautiful to me.
Feelings change.
I looked forward to see him every single day of my life. I loved to be around him, it felt so safe and happy. It has been a year and he's the one I look forward to, everyday.
I swear I cannot take the fact that time spoiled everything. Time, you should give this shot for me. Why are you so cruel? How can you turn things around when the time is not right for you, but it is right for me? Time, why are you so selfish? I need more time, Time. You've given me enough but I need more. Time, he's all I want, why don't you give me some more times to be happy? Time, why do you have to be like Distance? No, Distance has broken my heart, has disappointed me so many time, now Time, why Time?
I had a year of happiness (with ups and downs for sure) but here is it Time, I'm breaking it down for you, I was happy Time, I remember all the Time that you've given me, I remember all the Time that I have spent, each of em with him. Time, you can't do this now. It's hard to take in, I have to swallow this again, Time no. Just no.
Time, please. I'm still in love.
