My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Friday, April 13

Don't you remember our long distance together? We hated it. It was so tough that we went through hell, missed you like crazy. It was tougher for you in the first semester, I was there for you. I listened to you, I tried to cheer you up and I never, never abandoned you. We were madly in love and never put our phones away from each other, found any way to communicate with each other, sent each other pictures, midnight phone calls, I woke you up, you woke me up, all the little things. When we finally met each other, on holidays, it was beautiful. We really spent time since distance always awaited, we feared distance. It brought us stronger somehow yet weaker along the way. Remember everything we had? Remember all the tough times? Every time we were far, it was hard. Now that we are so close with each other, why is this happening right now? We are supposed to meet, supposed to see each other because I still fear of distance. I love to be around you. Did you forget that? Did you forget everything we went through, especially our long distance that was once the toughest but we got through it. I can't afford to regret my holiday later when the semester starts, I need to see you, to hold your hand, and laugh with you. Because I know next time, I won't get that. Have you thought about it? I look forward to this holiday for it is long and I only spent time with you for so littlest. I don't wanna regret this later. Approaching the 14 days which marks the third week on the way. 

You don't wanna regret this, too.

Blog Archive

Visits