I never loved him under conditions. Never. I love him for who he is and how he makes me feel. I love him without any obligated reasons, because I love him; because I just do. I figure, nothing's gonna change what's within me and what I feel inside my heart and I'm not gonna be ashamed of it because it is my feeling and it is as precious as any other human's feeling. I love him. I care for him and I have done anything I could ever done for someone I called my everything. I figure that it does not matter what he had done to me these couple of days and even before that, all of that, it does not matter how much pain I have to swallow, it does not matter. What matters now is his happiness. Not now only, his happiness has always been my priority. Now that I have known he might be happier without someone like me, I figure, this is (might be) a good thing. The previous post was just a matter of emotions, irrationally written down in this blog of mine. I have figured out even wiser. So yeah, anything, I would do anything for his happiness. Even if it means that it has to end. And I have to be left with absolutely nothing. While he, well is happy.
