Life's hard. Distance's cruel. And everything more. I hate complaining, really. I'd rather just go along with the flow and face everything wholeheartedly as if I don't have feelings or I can't feel anything. I am okay, I'm missing my mum, and this homesickness and sickness of this place and the people is killing me, not literally but close to that perhaps. Same old same old routine, oh I get bored everyday. I miss my mum, for I have been busy with the activities and classes here and I cannot wait for CNY. Here, I have to bear with a lot of things and nobody understands me and what I feel. I only feel so much urge to just keep it all in and sometimes (or all the time) I would just burst out to my mum and my boyfriend. Them are loyal like that. Bright side is, Alhamdullillah I'm still breathing and I'm healthy even though the fatigue that I feel everyday is definitely indescribable. I am still grateful even after all the people that goes away, that forgets, I'm still here. God knows how all of you are precious.
xox
