My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, December 20

December.

Where in the world would I find you back, you in crazy heartbeats, you barely breathing; blown away by the sight of me, you and your wide eyes coming near me, wanting to embrace me with all your heart, those mesmerizing eyes that long for my stares, those wounds that cut you more when we finally meet because distance isn't being fair for both of us. Where would I find you back, love? You, who get excited every time a text or phone call received from me. You and your loving voice, trying hard to tell the hurtful things that happen throughout your day- try to speak so softly afraid I might cry in tears or cut my heart deep because you know those things must hurt me deep. You and your comforting words, try to cheer me up after a really stressful day. You and your ways of treating me. Where would I find you, love? You have gone farther than the distance between us. I'm here, bearing the pain and tears all by myself everyday, every night. Perhaps, denial has caved in and I'm the one who has been ignorant. But you, you merely.. left.

Blog Archive

Visits