Be happy and find yourself back. Enjoy through your days without me, gain your strength slowly and soon the memories will be alright to be laughed at. I need to know that you are happy and content so I can try to be happy for whatever reason that makes you smile and laugh. I need you to gather all your passions back in your hands, and grab em wholeheartedly and never let go, your passions are too beautiful to be lost and I won't let you away from them anymore. Seek happiness with the people around you, I want to see "I had fun today :)" I want to see that. I want you to have your life back. Put away all the memories of us if they ever make you feel sick and disgust. Reminisce them if I ever cross your mind but most of all, be happy. Do every single thing you want to do, be friends with whoever you want, go out and have fun, start playing your Schecter and start making new songs for your future band. Learn to play drum and piano. I want to see you happy. I want to know that the holes in you are fulfilled. Travel when you get the chance and most of all, most of all, be happy. Because that's the only way I know I could ever survive.
