My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, November 16

One.

"Tired of being strong"


I cried on his shoulder last night. My greatest fear awaits me in a few days and he was there, a shoulder, loyal ears, a comfort, because one; I cannot bear it all on my own (at least, not anymore), two; I am approaching that sense of tiredness after being strong for too long (in my book), three; he knows exactly why. I kept on bursting into tears with rage and anger came along with surrender and willingness- I overcame my tears at last but still sobbing later when I realized how he has been there for me countless times even before this time but this time wasn't easy. Not that the other times were, at least they were better than this one. He's someone that I can just shit it all in front of him and he would still see my beauty. Ya Allah, I guess I am that lucky. I don't know what to say regarding my circumstance right now but it is really not something I would like to tell anyone. It's perplexing and messing with my head and heart I could not even think. Being strong doesn't seem necessary anymore when you have someone who keeps on giving you strength. Thank you, Amir Afiq. You're the best.

xox

Blog Archive

Visits