My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Friday, November 4

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah. Nothing beats my happiness right now, and what's better about it is, I have people to share with my boundless joy and happiness. My family, my love, my close friends. Surely, I got what I wanted. I think I make my parents proud, after all that I've put them through, after all the disappointment now I could finally redeem it all, all for them. My brothers are my strength. Surely, I think I manage to get them smiling non-stop for their forever little sister's result. Because as for such, even though it's not even a 4 flat or what not, they'd still be proud, for they know my ability. And I am grateful for having such understanding family. They know this is exactly what I always wanted. And I got it.

Alhamdulillah.

I have my companion, to share with this happiness, too. He got way up high than me, 3.67, while I only got 3.52. 0.15 apart. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. And my bros aka classmates aka bestfriends. Ika got DL, too. Now only waiting for Zati to check, I bet she also gets DL. How awesome :) What I can say now is, all hard work is somewhat paid. Congratulations, everyone. Let us all be grateful. 

xox


Blog Archive

Visits