Frankly speaking, I am lacking with any productive ideas right now. I don't wanna go crapping about the whole thing, if you know what I mean and thus start complaining and make it seems like I am having never ending intricate moments in my life once I start writing new post in this blog. Truth is, I'm fine. Better than fine actually. There are only two things bothering me lately and the one that might seem so obvious is for this upcoming May 6th, the day we all know where we would end up in. Yes, I didn't even have any urge to check on Matrix because Physics of mine was below the qualification. I ain't even mad. Congrats to those successful people for getting their firm butts in Matrix. You guys rock.
Me, being me is always forever anxious of my future because I was one that have been planning it since I was so young. Plans are changing as time passes by, that cannot be gainsaid. You see, sometimes planning doesn't work anymore. Everything in life is fated since the day we were born (we all know that, don't we?) but with some prayers and all that, as us (Muslims) believe, it might change our lives and our paths. But to see from other point of views, logical reasoning it is quite true. Planning may come off as unnecessary. May, I tense.
But really, when we talk about this whole thing, it's always back to the individuals. But let me give you an instance. Like falling in love, as for me, I always one who was very careful. While getting to know a guy, I made it clear in the beginning that this should be one of the games I always played, and it would be easy. I made it clear I wanted nothing out of the "ship". But little that I knew, my sight got blurry along the way, I fell. Like I forgot all the clear things I once made up of. You see, I have had no control out of it. It's hilarious to think back of how determine I was to never fall. But then again, you cannot help feelings. And then again, I am only human. Just like you.
Okay so, maybe I am going astray with my instance. HEHEHE
So the fifth month has arrived. May. I hope we all will be filled with boundless happiness for another 30 days. Make everyday counts, guys!
xx
Me, being me is always forever anxious of my future because I was one that have been planning it since I was so young. Plans are changing as time passes by, that cannot be gainsaid. You see, sometimes planning doesn't work anymore. Everything in life is fated since the day we were born (we all know that, don't we?) but with some prayers and all that, as us (Muslims) believe, it might change our lives and our paths. But to see from other point of views, logical reasoning it is quite true. Planning may come off as unnecessary. May, I tense.
But really, when we talk about this whole thing, it's always back to the individuals. But let me give you an instance. Like falling in love, as for me, I always one who was very careful. While getting to know a guy, I made it clear in the beginning that this should be one of the games I always played, and it would be easy. I made it clear I wanted nothing out of the "ship". But little that I knew, my sight got blurry along the way, I fell. Like I forgot all the clear things I once made up of. You see, I have had no control out of it. It's hilarious to think back of how determine I was to never fall. But then again, you cannot help feelings. And then again, I am only human. Just like you.
Okay so, maybe I am going astray with my instance. HEHEHE
So the fifth month has arrived. May. I hope we all will be filled with boundless happiness for another 30 days. Make everyday counts, guys!
xx
