My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, April 27

Waiting on the world to change

I may have been uninspired for blogging or that practically may be a whole exaggeration of excuse. Though perhaps my life has been so blessed that if I continue writing you might sense my bubbles and lollipops too much that they may annoy some hearts or worse, hurt. I find no room of space to annoy let alone hurt.

Well something pops out in my mind while I spent today with open eyes and heart, wider for both. An infelicity, such an onerous issue that is why, why in the world is it so hard for everyone to be happy for others' happiness? I still am very perplexed of how some people could just go on with their lives, hating and attempting hardcore on bringing people's lives down. How irrational that is when you come to think of it even the slightest bit of thoughts could cause me breathing problems. I no worry too much, I merely speak my thoughts out. And it's not really that I'm a thinker, I merely speak my thoughts out.

Continuing...

So apparently, I just can't comprehend. You see, we all have been through rough paths in our lives, we all have scars, we all have fears, and we all have been hurt before. We all may somehow find along the way, that conceivably some of us even shared the same experiences. But never mind that really. My point is, why can't we just accept that? Why can't we accept that we all have our own moments of happiness, sadness, victory, achievements, and that we all have our own? Why go throwing yourself out there being mad and dissatisfy when the right isn't at all yours at the first place? Why can't we all have clean hearts and yes, be happy for everyone else? Yes I know we're only human but come on. Be it you hate someone or despise them with all your heart, don't go making it obvious as it would change the world or something. If you don't like others, it's alright, at least don't hurt others. We're not kids anymore that one thing's for certain. Common sense okay please. Later mates.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits