My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, April 26

Hold on to me

"I wanna be the one who lifts you up when you're down"

I won't give up on you on this. I may be a failure, because as obvious as it gets, I cannot make it happen. I cannot be the one filling up the emptiness inside your heart let alone getting rid of it. I cannot cure your fears, your doubts and your sadness. I feel like losing. Because attempting at my best, I still find myself struggling to at least make you feel whole. If I cannot make you feel whole, then who am I? I wanna be the one to always manage to cheer you up without you consciously realizing, I wanna burn your anger and be the reason of your every happiness. Please Allah, let me at least not being the reason of his pain. At least if I am not the best, perhaps I could be closer to that. Aminn.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits