My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Monday, May 2

Kids.

I love kids. Being around them gives me million various emotions that I find nowhere. It is indescribable. Surrounding myself around them always reminds me how life is great, and Allah is the greatest for creating and allowing such souls and heartbeats to exist on His earth. Kids inspire me, they take me elsewhere, at some point I come to realize of how incredibly powerful them are, they take me by surprise. I love it when they start to ask about something. Anything at all, even the simplest, littlest things as in what clubs was I in when I was in their age? How was school, what did I do when I was in their shoes...

Those questions leave me thousands nostalgia and to be able to share it all with them though little that they may comprehend, makes me somehow, elated. Happy. I feel content. Every time I come across some kids or babies, I think in the back of my mind how will their future be, and I hope and pray that they won't get hurt and their lives would be perfect as if perfect ever existed. I pray they won't go through rough paths and I pray they would stay ever so strong if anything happens. That's how deep this is, I tell you. I have this urge to protect them from harm, even the slightest bit of harm. Sometimes, I even see myself in one of them. I see how that kid was me back then, see how she reflects me on the way she talks and all of that.

Kids are amusing though as annoying as they can be, they still are inspiring. At least, for me.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits