My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, May 4

Keep calm and write a love note.

If you think I could go sleeping without talking to you first, then well, you are absolutely wrong. Completely false. Fact is, I am wide awake (little that you may know), always awake before you tell me you are going to sleep. Even then I would stay up cuddling in my bed, wishing you won't come across any nightmares or distraught, wild thoughts at night, you know how terribly bothering they can be. I am always here, when you feel so low, may you be so down I wish I could be there and heal you. I care for you so much that it's insane if you ever thought I don't. Or maybe lesser than you might feel. You become a part of my life, a part of my days, a part of my plans, you are approaching your every goal now, as in to be my everything. I am way too lucky to have you, for us to be mutually together, yet it does not matter anyhow because now we are together, all those so called chase and waiting become those memories we always reminisce randomly. You become a part of me. Stay close, stay strong and we could prove them people wrong. We never choose to be committed, to declare our relationship as a serious one. We no need to prove anyone. Because those are feelings, and only the ones belong could feel them all.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits