My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Sunday, May 8

Keep calm and be grateful.

Apologies for another round of me neglecting my blog. I have been busy and blessed with my life. With my family- now that my third brother, Asyraf finished his Diploma in Civil Engineering already, he is now a part time housewife, alongside Mumy hahaha so cute indeed. My first brother, Hafiz is homesick, that is both cute and somewhat sad, he and my sister are way too far up there in Perlis, but good news is they're going back this week if I am not mistaken. Excited, excited, excited. And my second brother Faiz is approaching his last days of being an intern at Exxon Mobil soon enough before he could realize. Well for Mumy, she has always been the best in everything. Anyways, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and also to my beloved Mumy, Puan Norhayati Md. Noh. Dad is in Terengganu right now, outstation or that kinda thing. Missing him though.

My friends- they are all doing well and most of them got their asses in universities and colleges. Hehehehehe. So proud of you guys!!! I shall not mention about the growing apart stuffs right now. Don't wanna tear this blog's tears down. My boyfriend.. Hehe sorry I love saying or typing down, or writing that out. We are so good I could not imagine just yet, of being apart from him. I don't know, I don't know. I don't know..........

Moving on....OH OH OH while me, here right now in front of this laptop, writing in my blog past midnight, mulling over the fact that I'm going to UiTM Kampus Sri Iskandar, Perak in two weeks of time. Fourteen days. There is nothing to be considered any longer, I accepted the offer and I'll be studying Estate Management for 3 years. You see, I mentioned before how planning could come off unnecessary but now I finally sense the light. That is, you see I wanted to do something regarding English, Language or anything like that. I wanted to pursue my passion in writing and all those high ambitions and dreams.. I didn't get what I wanted.

Yes, I was down reminiscing my dreams and plans, and how I would excel more if I got the course I know I would ace at. But then, I have to embrace the path I am given though it is somewhat frustrating, we shall live don't we? You can plan all you want, dream as you please, just don't hope or expect too much. These two must come from deep within. I was pretty easy (compare to what I thought of how I would react to that) on accepting the course though I know so little out of it, because as for such perhaps I don't hope much. I have firm trust on the path, perhaps it is always the best that I never saw it coming.

My path, your path, everyone's path are fated. What you got is what you meant to do. So yeah. Registration is on May 22nd. Birthday of my two friends that day is.... Well then here's a big congratulations for those who make it to universities and colleges. We all soon will face the college life and may everything goes well for all of us. Amin. Insya Allah. And for those who didn't make it, believe there are opportunities everywhere coming right at ya. Don't give up. Later mates!

xx

Blog Archive

Visits