My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, May 11

Keep calm and pray.

Hi. How you guys doing? I hope you are in a great condition and always blessed. I'm blogging straight from my iTouch so yes, it is a bit complicated than the usual of course, but being me right now, I cannot fight the urge to blog plus with my reluctance to use the laptop for fear it would be harder to think of leaving it for a while when I'm already gone to Perak... Successful reluctance I shall say.

I'm counting days. Mere days to go, to be apart and to leave my family, my best friends, my boyfriend, my close friends, my room, each places I used to know and go here in KL, my house, everything. Yes I know, Perak is nowhere close to the term "far" because others got the offer way farther than mine so I shall be thankful for that. I am. But goodbyes would suck. Big time.

It has been days, I have been crying my heart out every time I reach that point where nothing can calm me down anymore. I am never used of distance with my loved ones. Making things worst, this would be my very first experience of long distance relationship and to be blunt, we are both anxious. But really, not about the distance so much, more to the separation. We've been too close to get away so soon, we've been so good and yes this obviously sadder than anyone could ever imagine. Being apart with that one person you've spent almost everyday with since months ago. Come on...

Nothing more can I say but pray. Pray for the best and always, always look out for each other. But really, I'm freaking out. I can't even think realistically any longer. Please just please, anyone who comes across this blog, this very post and did go through a long distance relationship, or is going through one, leave a comment as you please. I need some opinions and I want to seek out the experiences of others regarding this. Thank you so much if ever anyone be so helpful. Thank you.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits