My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, May 18

Counting days.

I would kill to wish this is all a mere dream. Not reality or not in at all form of an expected thing. I don't know. I was and am in two of the most busiest weeks of my life; settling all the stuffs, the bank card, the medical check up, the payment of the fees, the shopping. All is done and truth to be told, I am exhausted. Mentally, physically. Not to mention, I am, of course reluctant of spending a day without seeing my boyfriend and close friends for fear of the so littlest time that all of us are aware of but not prepared of. Sometimes, I gain my absolute strength and think that I would go through this easy. But sometimes, even reminiscing the smallest thing welcomes tears down my cheek ever so willingly. You see, distance does not matter, but the separation does. Nobody comprehends this, until they experience it themselves. I don't know, really. One thing I know is of my intentions. To study, for the future. Nothing else. Whatever comes in the way, for me and for anyone at all, I hope we will go through it and grow stronger from time to time. Adios.

Blog Archive

Visits