Exactly 23 days I have gone my way neglecting most probably for the 100th time of this very blog of mine, leaving no signs or anything behind but truth is I have been looking up for the times and free spaces to fit in the little moments of blogging, when unfortunately there wasn't much for both. I'm currently in my room, at UiTM Seri Iskandar Perak, mulling over the 23 days ago when the period isn't as short as it sounds. I feel like it was more than 23 days. Might come close to a month and a half upon my condition here.
Alhamdulillah is what I would like to say first before second and so forth. Because ;
(i) I have gone through the Minggu Destini Siswa (MDS) or simply recognized by the term orientation, successfully, with all heart and soul going through the weather, the long walks, the rush, the so little time to have a bite of anything, to take a look at anything. Let me get you into the idea. Basically, the orientation had no time, no leisure, no nothing. You can't even do nothing. All was rushed. Everything. Full of talks, about the discipline, attitude, outfits, dos and don'ts, the rules are a bit too overly exaggerated but then I passed all the complaining parts and you know... I'm over orientation already. Gone my memory. But then, I won't be able to forget my two best friends here, Piqa and Hani. Amusing, even I myself cannot believe the fact that Piqa was the very first person I met and actually have real conversation with, on the very first day. It was just like bumping into an old friend. We instantly clicked. She's from Shah Alam, around KL, from a city. That's one. She wore shawl that time but she's actually just like me. That's two. She's also taking the same course as mine, Estate Management, and we are placed in the same block. Mind fucking. As the day went on, we realized how easily clicked we were and soon we were joined by Hani, from Putrajaya. You see, when you meet new people, mostly guts and instincts are your guidance. I like to point this as fate. We have the same head I swear. Other friends were made, but then it was the 3 of us, anywhere and everywhere. Each of us got no roommates for orientation for the seniors only came on the weekends after orientation, so we made a deal to sleep at one's room following each's turn for the nights. I'm beyond thankful for knowing them and though as classes started already, we have been quite busy but time with each other is priceless. I have faith in us, enough said.
(i) I have gone through the Minggu Destini Siswa (MDS) or simply recognized by the term orientation, successfully, with all heart and soul going through the weather, the long walks, the rush, the so little time to have a bite of anything, to take a look at anything. Let me get you into the idea. Basically, the orientation had no time, no leisure, no nothing. You can't even do nothing. All was rushed. Everything. Full of talks, about the discipline, attitude, outfits, dos and don'ts, the rules are a bit too overly exaggerated but then I passed all the complaining parts and you know... I'm over orientation already. Gone my memory. But then, I won't be able to forget my two best friends here, Piqa and Hani. Amusing, even I myself cannot believe the fact that Piqa was the very first person I met and actually have real conversation with, on the very first day. It was just like bumping into an old friend. We instantly clicked. She's from Shah Alam, around KL, from a city. That's one. She wore shawl that time but she's actually just like me. That's two. She's also taking the same course as mine, Estate Management, and we are placed in the same block. Mind fucking. As the day went on, we realized how easily clicked we were and soon we were joined by Hani, from Putrajaya. You see, when you meet new people, mostly guts and instincts are your guidance. I like to point this as fate. We have the same head I swear. Other friends were made, but then it was the 3 of us, anywhere and everywhere. Each of us got no roommates for orientation for the seniors only came on the weekends after orientation, so we made a deal to sleep at one's room following each's turn for the nights. I'm beyond thankful for knowing them and though as classes started already, we have been quite busy but time with each other is priceless. I have faith in us, enough said.
(ii) My roommates are all seniors, and they all are crazy heads, just like me. Never went through one day with no noise, no laughters, no sharing stories, complaining, tears, and all that. Now I'm positive I see why I didn't have sister as one of my siblings. They are my sisters now.
(iii) Class started last week on Tuesday, on Monday me and Piqa went for adventure (lol) we rented a car and went to Manjong, Sitiawan and all the places near there. We might get bored of this place for discovering it too early perhaps? HEHE. K so I was voted by my classmates as Assistant Class Representative. So yeah. Lecturers are not at all bad, classmates are from all over the place which is so interesting. They all rock \m/ Assignments are soooooooooooooooo many but then have to get used to it. Everything is fine.
Frankly, with all these loaded information I'm sure no one will read this post. I just have so much to say. Will update more soon enough. Have a great day and night. Stay safe.
xx
