You know, when we abruptly fall out of love (I pray we never gonna have an end, but love, I'm being pure realistic), who is the one that would be there for you, to go back accompanying your every emotions, to hold back your tears, to sew back the broken heart and promises, do you know who would? Do you know that this person wishes upon God everyday not to ever bump or hear anything about us when we are together, this person wishes that somehow you would love her- not me, that tells you she's okay to her every bone regarding you and me, that treats you as limited as she could because she finally gives up the fact that she never has a chance with you, because you are in love with me. You know who would? Her, your best friend.
I'VE BEEN THERE, love. I've been there, exactly right at her position, in her shoes. I felt all this incessant fear of losing the best friend who I felt something more of once upon a time ago, I know exactly how she feels. I know this so well that it tears me apart merely acknowledging her denial. I know it puts her down every time, I know. The wound, it was indescribable. Sometimes love, I wish that somehow you actually have feelings towards her perhaps not as much as hers, but little would do. Even though I have no idea who she really is, deep down or out, I could swear I prayed no one would ever come close to my shoes not long ago.
She deserves you. Trust me love, it takes so much for me to type all of these, even to have some thoughts about these, to burn all of egos and insecurities and jealousy and anxiousness, it takes me so much. But I could not feign to be happy if I am indeed hurting a heart and soul that have loved you from the start. Love, I swear my feelings towards you are blossoming so beautifully that it hurts my chest to allow it fading. No, love no. I am not selfish, that's just not me. It's horrific enough to hurt one heart and now two. I could not do this love. And I am not saying I would be elated to see her with you, it cuts me, I swear. Perhaps love, all I need now is for you to tell me that everything's gonna be alright eventually. Well, you already did. Shoot me next time if I ever mention this guiltiness. Shoot me yourself. I love you. I do.
I'VE BEEN THERE, love. I've been there, exactly right at her position, in her shoes. I felt all this incessant fear of losing the best friend who I felt something more of once upon a time ago, I know exactly how she feels. I know this so well that it tears me apart merely acknowledging her denial. I know it puts her down every time, I know. The wound, it was indescribable. Sometimes love, I wish that somehow you actually have feelings towards her perhaps not as much as hers, but little would do. Even though I have no idea who she really is, deep down or out, I could swear I prayed no one would ever come close to my shoes not long ago.
She deserves you. Trust me love, it takes so much for me to type all of these, even to have some thoughts about these, to burn all of egos and insecurities and jealousy and anxiousness, it takes me so much. But I could not feign to be happy if I am indeed hurting a heart and soul that have loved you from the start. Love, I swear my feelings towards you are blossoming so beautifully that it hurts my chest to allow it fading. No, love no. I am not selfish, that's just not me. It's horrific enough to hurt one heart and now two. I could not do this love. And I am not saying I would be elated to see her with you, it cuts me, I swear. Perhaps love, all I need now is for you to tell me that everything's gonna be alright eventually. Well, you already did. Shoot me next time if I ever mention this guiltiness. Shoot me yourself. I love you. I do.
xx
