My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, April 5

Sing us a song.

That moment when you get in a car, and the radio starts playing songs. Of course radio does that. Another moment, when you realize all the songs playing are gaming the shit out of your past, history, memories, moments, people and so forth. That, is the ultimate reason of me hating radio. No offense though but fuck it. It troubles some bit of hearts if there are some like mine, where songs play quite an essential part in your life. Sometimes, some songs that are once forgotten can haunt the memories behind it like some kinda healing process of amnesia or something. This explains the obvious alternate moods of mine when I'm in a car. I think I have succeeded the art of utter annoyance whenever I'm in one. Even myself assured when she's alone in it. I could be singing along (most of the time) and I could be staring out the window like I'm in a movie for God's sake, as if it's a shooting. Ohmy. Whatever it is, my certainty that is, songs can affect us that much. Don't they?

xx

Blog Archive

Visits