I have come to realize that I haven't worn any form of heels for most conceivably two weeks. I also have come to realize that I don't even know the reasons of me not wearing em. I lost points. Just today something knocked me out of my senses, the sight of em beauty with heels on their feet, burnt my eyes.. it did hurt. No kid at all. Well, as you may know of, or not know of, I am 153 cm tall. As if it would sound so right putting "tall" right after "cm" with that little height. Not that I'm complaining. Not at all. I envy those tall people. Envier if they never come close to being appreciative or grateful of their height. All in life is fair so yea, I accepted the fact that I'm petite, that urge in me to always wanting to wear heels sometimes doesn't work anymore. It's nothing, really. Simple, next time I'm going out, Imma bruise my feet hard.
Oh and just so you know, I am undoubtedly, in love.
xx
xx
