I would assure everyone if I could (but that's pretty pointless) that I could bear any pain from now on. Tell me about it, whatever pains, and wounds, disappointments, heartbreaks, breakdowns, anything. Any single form of pain. Not bragging at all cost. Merely acknowledging this fact just now, so I thought writing it down would knock the reality in my face, hard. Perhaps, just perhaps, I've been through so much that whenever I come close to think of it, I would just obey the ultimate fact that I may get to the point where pain becomes immune and bearable for me. Sometimes, I wish someone's pain is mine because I've been there so I know exactly how that someone would handle the pain that's too cruel, because I might handle it better, so that that someone is free to live again, like the pain never scarred the heart. Protect your heart, because I would if I could. For you, for all people that are hurting while I'm typing these words from heart. One thing I assure, one pain that I may not and will not bear so well is death of people I love. That's for sure. But other simple, common pains, the obviousness of bases and cores are disappointments and so forth are bearable. At least, as far as I know of. Take care people. Appreciate and love while you can.
xx
xx
