My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, April 12

Never say forever

I swear when it comes to times like this, I could write 53477934823482 posts in here. Because as for such, I am not one with the ability to go pouring my heart out to people, even my family and my closest. With them, I would but a few days later, or when the issues already bore the shit out of me. I don't know perhaps, I got used to it. I got used to bearing all the pain on my own, I would attempt to solving my issues on my own first before letting my people know em. Tell me how not fair is that because obviously when I sense my people are up for something, I would go all the way to make em share with me. It's not about trust, never about ego. It's just what I do. I don't want to burden people with my endless craps that may somehow be a jeopardized or suicidal  issues. Perhaps I attempt so hard at pleasing people. Uh? Or perhaps, it's time I really let the walls down for people to see more of me. Reserved has been my middle name, because for God's sake I am not friendly. You could sit on the same bench with me the whole time, the whole day and you most probably won't know my name as I go by at all. It's not about trust, never about ego. It's just me. Ohmy, I sound so troubled. Later alligators.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits