My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Thursday, April 14

Have I found you?

Yesterday, before I set my dreams in just the right position, I read my old journal. The yellow one, October 2009 to March 2010 journal. I can't recall the approximately time of the reading session but I can on the jaw droppings, the laughs, the reminisced memories, the tears. Mix of all emotions was a little bit too much and hard on me last night. The thrill was making me jumped in my bed like a kid and it hit me like a tons of brick knowing how easier life was back then. How I used to be so content, even though dramas never really moved in any angles at that time but well I could say everything made sense.

Like I was so in love and I knew how to love, I indeed fell. Like all my classmates were great (they really were until school ended but now they are there but farther to reach, I mean some of em), school mattered so much. I had the same best friend I have now back then. Just you know wow moments. It was kinda hard to sleep afterwards because I had to pause all the stories. Heheh.

You know, this is mostly what I'd do when I feel somewhat down for awhile, I look back on the greatest days and memories, and they make me smile like no other. It's also one way or another to make you feel a little bit more grateful than you already are for the life, the journey, the path Allah had given you. At some point, having faith does not seem so ludicrous anymore. 

xx

Blog Archive

Visits