My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Friday, April 15

Love makes you do right and wrong at the same time.

Lately I got a firmer grip on the saying "what goes around comes around". Many of you may define the words as karma, but yeah I don't find believing in karma is allowable. So no, not karma, mere the saying. The only reason is that the saying has been a great deal of actions towards me and it has been showing the distinct side of it. I become more aware of this particular thing that no one in this world deserve any form of trust of not breaking your heart. No one. Even the ones you never thought would, eventually they would. So yeah. I got hit quite hard on the inside. Nothing more priceless than the lesson. And so I shall thank my forever best friend for always being there for me, all the fucken time since years ago.

Another thing I'd like to mention here is regarding second chance. I was never a fan, neither am I now. But little that I, myself know I just gave it to someone who may come off as undeserving for one if you all knew what happened. As you have read, I've been writing about how pain does nothing anymore, well I could say it was boastful. Exaggeration of, even after all the pain, the boredom of pain, they beat nothing but a brand new pain. That's what I wasn't thinking about when I wrote on about pain and all. So yeah. Beaten at its best. To someone, who crushed my trust, you got a lot of work to do to make it up to my heart. Second chance coming out from me is rare. So hopefully, you got plenty to learn from.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits