Yes I know, yes I know. Here I am publicly apologizing to the readers of this much vacant blog, for not updating for almost a week now. I am indeed so elated seeing the visits down there increasing as if the blog has been advertised or something, ludicrously afraid but well I could not be any happier. Though I once had an urge to go private this blog because getting readers nor followers was not the main reason I do blogging. At least, not anymore. But I am honored and stoked to share more of my opinions and stories ad complains with all of you lovely readers. Pinky promises to each one of you for more of worth reading posts, Insya Allah.
I have been busy and life is treating me so well. Alhamdulillah. Simply making the best out of the so little times I still have before entering college life. Oh yes no, not at all ready. Anyway, me and my classmates had this huge dinner for us, on the 16th of April. It was somewhat refreshing, you know seeing them all with both eyes brought back the good times all of us once had for two years. We were pretty much the same as I can see, as I can feel deep within. The noises, the madness, the jokes, the fun, the togetherness. Perhaps the times while we drifted apart made us realized so much; that we all have lives of our own, that we always gonna go our own separate ways but it can never change our feelings towards each other. You know, usually when you just stop seeing friends for a little while, or fair to say for quite some times, when you meet again, it's like everything changes with time. But grateful I am with them or with most of my close friends, the feeling never changed. And yes I had fun with all of Cekap 2009/2010 ex students. Looking forward to see you guys again.
Let me take you somewhere new now, to all my new friends. It's easier naming them as new friends, because they are the latest group of people I've known so well. So yeah. Since school ended, I have been spending a lot of my times with them. So far so well, and yes I have put my faith in them, in our friendship. And so, what's next? Mhmm my love life. Ow wait, I may somehow get some people perplexed because I am aware of the so littlest stories about me and what's happening in my life. I am also aware of the posts that are closer to what we may know as issues or merely general. I have to get used of sharing a bit more, don't I? Attempting at my best! So I shall continue. Love life? Shall mention I am indeed so happy, content, in love and well if happy isn't telling a lot then I don't even know how to describe some more. Hehe.
Frankly, this feels so awkward. Like me, really writing about what's happening in my life currently. Well I hope everyone is happy with their lives too. Be grateful and appreciate everyday. It won't hurt attempting hard at happiness. Not just for you, but for everyone too. Later mates!
xx
I have been busy and life is treating me so well. Alhamdulillah. Simply making the best out of the so little times I still have before entering college life. Oh yes no, not at all ready. Anyway, me and my classmates had this huge dinner for us, on the 16th of April. It was somewhat refreshing, you know seeing them all with both eyes brought back the good times all of us once had for two years. We were pretty much the same as I can see, as I can feel deep within. The noises, the madness, the jokes, the fun, the togetherness. Perhaps the times while we drifted apart made us realized so much; that we all have lives of our own, that we always gonna go our own separate ways but it can never change our feelings towards each other. You know, usually when you just stop seeing friends for a little while, or fair to say for quite some times, when you meet again, it's like everything changes with time. But grateful I am with them or with most of my close friends, the feeling never changed. And yes I had fun with all of Cekap 2009/2010 ex students. Looking forward to see you guys again.
Let me take you somewhere new now, to all my new friends. It's easier naming them as new friends, because they are the latest group of people I've known so well. So yeah. Since school ended, I have been spending a lot of my times with them. So far so well, and yes I have put my faith in them, in our friendship. And so, what's next? Mhmm my love life. Ow wait, I may somehow get some people perplexed because I am aware of the so littlest stories about me and what's happening in my life. I am also aware of the posts that are closer to what we may know as issues or merely general. I have to get used of sharing a bit more, don't I? Attempting at my best! So I shall continue. Love life? Shall mention I am indeed so happy, content, in love and well if happy isn't telling a lot then I don't even know how to describe some more. Hehe.
Frankly, this feels so awkward. Like me, really writing about what's happening in my life currently. Well I hope everyone is happy with their lives too. Be grateful and appreciate everyday. It won't hurt attempting hard at happiness. Not just for you, but for everyone too. Later mates!
xx
