My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Saturday, January 29

When I start to let my mind speaks,

I don't need to sing when it comes to this (it wouldn't work as it is for anything else) I merely wanna scream my lungs out. 'Cause as for such, I feel envious. Which is so rare. I am envious to the point where I could just shut everything down, or throw things the way I never want it to be. THAT COUPLE RESEMBLANCE US in every way. The boy plays drum, the girl sings, the boy is good looking, the boy is tall, the girl is petite, and blablablablabla. This is sad. Doesn't it? Somehow, my situation was sadder. I should lock my hands from further typing. And somehow, I think I'm better off single for it suits me best. Everyone seems to be in joviality when they know I'm single which is kind of annoying. No, not kind of, it's way worst than an annoyance. Like come on, yeah I know you like it when I'm single but dang it spare feelings a little, poor em. For the people in the know, know I'd handle myself way better when I don't have a boyfriend. They never would define me as single for they know it would not be as a complete truth. That's why they like it when I'm actually "single". I'd have all the fun. Ah see how much my people know me. Sometimes, better than I do. Which is.. so unfair. I have learnt so much that dwelling would just be another taken of times. For God's sake I am okay. It's just, such a waste, if only the feeling was mutual we could be close to them in any seconds. Fate has its own play. I'm living life.

I still haven't decided about the college, the course I wanna end up in yet. It's not that I haven't had a clue, I lost em somewhere. Psychology seems like a dose of fun, but regarding UPU, there's none. Sucks I know. I only am interested in doing foundations. Diploma would be in the list but with such distances. I wanna fly, that's in my plan. But I need scholarships, that'd make things easier. I.. haven't applied any, but I'll get to it as soon as my result comes out. There. Hands tied already. I'm looking forward to more life altering experiences after this. After February that is. Waiting is not one of my best traits and for that I should begin with one.

Sometimes, we just gotta look back for a moment and grasp everything of what we were, that would make open of our eyes, minds and hearts. So long.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits