My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Friday, January 28

Just so you know,


Ever had that ONE particular cake that tasted so good you can't seem to shake away the very last moment you had with it? I had. Just now. I now pronounce the most incredible, the simplest cake ever made, Cake Sense's Original Cheese Cake. It's simple. Just a normal Cheese Cake until you eat it and when you finally  reach to the very end of that cake, the awfsome-ness kills your every sense. Apologies, I'm passionate like that. My brother has been buying it 2 or 3 days a week since I don't know, last month? Anything with Cheese, just throw 'em at me, I'll never pass.

Anyhow, I watched Faster today which was awesome because I had an A+ company with me ♥ , the movie suited my mood and I didn't do any ludicrous thinking or dwelling or reminiscing. I was so.. light-headed. As if healed. I don't know, perhaps I really am. Speaking of which, I have exactly 24 hours and ++ before going to Perlis and so the wedding. Ayah can't stop being anxious about me not packing up just yet because he knows. Packing is a little bit slower than unpacking as for me. I unpack like a pro, mate. Okay enough. I slip somewhere far from inspiring ideas. I get to it sooner.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits