My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, January 26

How you doing?

Put my heart out watching How I Met Your Mother just now. Especially the part where all eyes were on Stella and Ted or as I might wanna call it- the In Car Scene. That was horrific. Purely facile to comprehend Ted's very own heart that time. Must be ruptured. Not to mention the words he said about the waiting part. Stella could easily responded that way because she simply found her THE ONE already. She didn't know what the fuck she was portraying to Ted's situation. I was so freakin' pissed. You see. And I choked when Stella ran to Ted as soon as Tony broke up with her.

Because as for such it did resemblance me a bit. Minus the "as soon as" for it may sound a little too much. This is aptly where I'm going with in this post. I'm clueless now as for what my actions and words may mean to someone in particular. All I ever want is for him to be there for me, as well as what I always know he would but he's too full of ego to realize. Not that I'm complaining. I'm just well.. I don't expect that from him to do such things for me. He's been trying to reach out for me -I haven't let even one of his phone calls answered or even a single text replied. I'm pretty oblivious of what I wanna do right now. I'm still in need of some times, for there's not always times like this. A down time. I embrace this for I embrace life. But to treat him like that after what he's done for me that he indeed listens and supports my every crap but never stands for it for he knows I'd like to be wronged sometimes. He knows me too well and that makes me wrapped in this minor, tiny littlest guilt that would emerge as blossoming flowers soon than I ever know. I need him much I admit but never in that kind of way. A close friend told me to go for it, he said at least I have someone -I flipped over it. I like to take time for what its worth, wound may still be spreading like a burnt house's smokes but may it be in ashes. I don't say I had enough of love or even attempting to portray it somewhere among all words, I really don't. I perhaps merely wanna have a break. From relationship. I may learn to love again but my vision gets a little blurry somewhere.

As for life right this moment, I am far blunt that I am so happy for my friends. They seem to get used to the terms worker or employed teenagers. I'll be chasing you guys in mere months. HEHE. Now, I don't wanna start with any longing, missing stuffs for those are pretty obvious. But at least after all the distraught we might have back then whether our friendships would last or not as school ended, are seemed to be bullshit. We'd be just fine if we stay this way for I always have you guys back no matter what. I'd do mostly what I'm capable of doing, as always. Much love, friends.

There, I shall get going. Don't wanna miss Mean Girls. :]

xx

Blog Archive

Visits