This post would definitely remarks my second crap post but I can't get over how close they are to some parts of what I've known. Let's called it coincidence.
Libra loves to give people advice and normally has good advice.
This one's pretty obvious, I mean the giving part.
Libra has a wonderful ability to make relationships work.
AYFKM!?
Be sure to treat a Libra fairly, for fairness is their core value.
This one right up there, man.
Libra doesn't really like to make themselves the center of attention.
Nuff said.
Warning: Don't fall in love with a Scorpio-- They will destroy you.
*hands up
This one's pretty obvious, I mean the giving part.
Libra has a wonderful ability to make relationships work.
AYFKM!?
Be sure to treat a Libra fairly, for fairness is their core value.
This one right up there, man.
Libra doesn't really like to make themselves the center of attention.
Nuff said.
Warning: Don't fall in love with a Scorpio-- They will destroy you.
*hands up
xx

