My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Saturday, January 29

Rushing in and out

What defines mean? I mean, what makes a person mean? Is it the words we say, the actions we play. I don't know. But I'm feeling like I just got hit by a mean wave. Not so huge. Nah not a single impact on my heart, but my head it is. As for me, I'm not a mean human being. I bitch back only if someone messes things up that they really should not at the first place. And it always is so littlest. I'm not big on bothering what's unnecessary. My life's too awesome. I'm beginning to jump into a conclusion. People define things, based on their very own experiences or thoughts, I don't think most people really are rational and realistic when it comes to defining. Which is such an infelicity. Life.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits