My feelings are temporary but some of them could stay in a really long time. It's like they're unfinished and could come back in any time. I hate that. I despise that even. Perhaps I really should take the advice that have been given to me. "How are you supposed to get over him if you see him everyday, wanting everything more?" Wise words. But the thing is, I'm doing my part, he clearly stated that we should not see each other as often as before, and I get that (come on girls, guys who say that to your face, clearly does not love you anymore like you love him) It's the most selfish thing ever for a human being could do since he knows exactly what I want to do. All the plans is made for us two, he knows yet he still grabs his decision firmly without taking a second of what I would feel towards that.
I'm getting better, but I'm still surprised of how far he's going now. From who he was. You know what would make me go insane right this second? Going back looking through my favorite tweets. OH MAI GOD you cannot imagine how different he was, like he's now is just some guy who I know so well and who I'm forever comfortable with. That's all. But I cannot fight the urge to spend time with him because he's the only thing I know that is real.
I don't know why is it so hard to comprehend the fact that we have discussed this shit how many times already. Thing is, I'M A PART OF HIS FRIENDS and the hell I don't understand is that I can definitely meet him everyday just how he meets his friends. Fair enough? Kenapa dengan kawan boleh lepak hari hari? I'm your friend also right? I DONT GET THIS SHIT AND I WILL NEVER.
