I got tired sometimes. Of my own behavior. I don't know whether I should blame myself or what but I swear it's getting worst. Especially when there are always things to turn off my mood so easily, that's when things really slide down the hill. I have caused so much disappointments during this holiday (mostly to my parents and love), I am pretty much aware of it but well then, I am just so wrong right now. Perplexed. It's as if I have lost myself.
Well maybe then, I merely need a glass of water.
Moving on, yesterday was me and Amir's eight months together :') Alhamdulillah, syukur. What more could I ask for, he has been there, stuck with me for the whole eight months, he must be real. Of course, he is. As for my holiday, I'm loving it actually. Though I am so tired right now, only 2 days ago I got back from JB with my parents. This holiday is going to be hard to let go. So far, it has held so much. And I am definitely not ready for an ending.
xox
