Hello. Hi. Well, it has been exactly 8 days since the holiday started and I haven't left so much time wasting it. I had so much fun for the past 8 days, more fun actually when last Saturday hit. I kinda like the fact that I spent equally between my family's and friends' and boyfriend's time. It's like I ain't even realize it until now. And I am grateful for it.
One thing more fun than ever. This upcoming 16th. Oh. My. God. You won't just believe me because I won't either. It's coming so near, mere days and my heart just stops beating every time I think of it. I had an early dinner with my brothers today and the whole thing came up there. I told them "I'm going to be 18 soon! Can you guys like believe it!?" So as well as I might know of, so very well, the answer was a solid "No." With zero facial expression and yeah just a "No." A "No." itself sounds so bad, even written down, it still echos. A "No." is like "No bitch you can't be fucking 18." kinda "No." Like it must.. Uh I don't know. I guess I am still too/very/so/really/is young for them. I am still their little sister in every way and I assured them that. Like come on, they know me so well I won't just be like say "No." like "No. Imma change once I turn 18. I won't be your lil sis anymore." kinda "No." I'm still gonna be me. Just with a one year up of age.
But God knows how I really would feel.
Old.
Old.
xox
