My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, October 12

7


I don't know if this post would turn out to be one of those cliche-much posts that people who are in love tend to write about; of how magical, incredibly amusing the feelings he/she is giving you from inside and out. Well, I'm just about to begin and smile already spreading my face so wide it hurts both my cheeks and lips. Surely I could begin with words like "No." Oh alright apology that's the previous post. I don't know, I'm loving this. I have so much clouding up in my mind, it makes my hands go all sweaty in this really cold/cuddly weather, when they should not have at all. I'm loving all of these mixed emotions, because mixes always taste good at the end of the day, if the ingredients are well-defined. Damn, I might just be one of those writers writing down cliches on love. 

But then again, love is cliche. It's only a feeling after all, isn't it? 

Moving on. Hehehehehehehe can I seriously stop giggling right after I put a question mark to end this sentence? Right, sheeeeesh I'm working on it! Okay um well, the picture up there speaks a thousand three hundred twenty four million of feelings and thoughts and words and loves and cares and everything more. He was just a stranger friend, like someone you knew of existed and was a friend to most of your friends but you never really had a "we're friends" kinda thing going on. You know.. 

He was just that. 

His presence pretty much added up to much more laughs and awesome nights in January, February and well, the months go on and on and on and on. He was a really good companion, I swear he was. Things did not happen that well, shit happened and to be honest there was just a lot that came to stop by to take a peek on our progression which stopped at one certain time that throbbed my heart apart, so deeply apart that I cannot even imagine going back to that place again, that is just a no-no. Gosh, back then there was just too much of denials. Jealousy that was never spoke of. So much, too much. 

Denials gave in eventually and egos falling slowly and feelings took both hearts to alignment...

He was just that, but now he is my boyfriend, my best friend, my loyal ears, my shopping companion, my laughing gas, my enemy, my scandal, my gossip partner, my companion, my protector, my everything, I shall say (as cliche as it might sound but yeah whatever.)

It has been seven beautiful months. I had boundless fun with him, especially when I got to see him everyday since he was here :D Long distance, how impressive that we have gone through it, I shall say successfully. It was hard. Trust me, the hardship was unthinkable I swear. Hard for both. Wow I am amused as I write down this myself. It was just hard. But well distance, a great teacher of course. If you have will to be taught, that is. Distance sucks for it made me so clingy, so dependent that going on a day without talking to each other (we never had that, ever) seemed so suicidal. It made me anxious and tired and angry and mad and sad and depressed and lonely and the list goes on.

But we made it. Through it all. Together. I, frankly, never had dreams of working a long distance relationship because it sounded so ludicrous to me back then. Come on, long distance... "How can they (them who had this long distance) stand not to see each other everyday? And how about the missing part? How about all of that?" And even more of doubtful questions. Got em answered :) I looked forward to see him, every week because that was as possible as it got, (but then the longest that we did not meet was three whole weeks and it bugged me like hardcore.) though truth be told, I looked forward to see him everyday because that's just how we were before long distance came in. We spent so much times together, and we had so much fun. That's the hardest part, not having to go anywhere with him, to have him all day by your side. 

But we coped. Trust issues were here and there, jealousy (so much of that especially when far) because one thing when you enter university life, all the sayings as in "you will meet more people, you just won't survive it" Woish fuck all that words, literally. For certain that is, if you want to make it work, it'll work somehow. That's just it. 

Well, now that we're in our holiday, it all goes back to normal, as if we never parted. Surely, the next goodbye will kill me. 

I love you, 

xox

Blog Archive

Visits