I want you to let me in. I want you to tell me all your stories, your opinions, your past, your fears, your hopes, your dreams, your dislikes, your family; everything. Text me at nights when you cannot stand the fact that you miss me, call me up, have hours conversations with me. I want you to take me out for romantic dinners; because I know you would. I want you to admit your feelings towards me and make me shut up by the way you express em all. I want you to let it all go, tell me you miss me, tell me tell me everything, tell me you're jealous when you see me with other guys or just listen to my day when I go out with some guys. Tell me you want to be with me. Tell me you want to be the one to protect me. Tell me you're happy with me and that I make you smile like a mad person every time you recall our times together. Tell me you care so much about me that you cannot have nothing with me. Tell me you miss our days. Tell me you miss watching movies with me, tell me you miss my presence, tell me you cannot stand not having to talk to me even for a day. Tell me you cannot stay away from me. Tell me your feelings to me are so real you cannot ignore em at all. Tell me you think of me everyday, every night before you go to sleep, tell me you think of me when you're out with your friends. Tell me you wish you can hold my hand a bit longer, tell me you want me to stay by your side, tell me you want to spend times with me. Tell me you wish we could be together, tell me you cannot stand denying anymore. Tell me.
I wish all of these sometimes, but I don't deserve anything. I'm scared. I don't know. Please don't tell me all of these, at all if you do feel something. I can't take it. I won't. I would pretend that I don't feel the same if ever you told me that you have feelings for me. You're not stupid, you would know I lie big time if I ever said no. But you have to trust it anyway, you'd be all but hurt. I cannot afford to lose you. I have promised myself to never lose you like others. We would act like nothing ever happens but we are dying inside. I have incessant fears to fall, I can't. Please understand my fears. Don't. Just please. Therefore I shall continue this denial. Wish me luck.
xx
I wish all of these sometimes, but I don't deserve anything. I'm scared. I don't know. Please don't tell me all of these, at all if you do feel something. I can't take it. I won't. I would pretend that I don't feel the same if ever you told me that you have feelings for me. You're not stupid, you would know I lie big time if I ever said no. But you have to trust it anyway, you'd be all but hurt. I cannot afford to lose you. I have promised myself to never lose you like others. We would act like nothing ever happens but we are dying inside. I have incessant fears to fall, I can't. Please understand my fears. Don't. Just please. Therefore I shall continue this denial. Wish me luck.
xx
