I would've been lying if I wrote on about how stoked I was to blog. Well, I was but it died soon as my ideas bailed on me, yea indeed they did. I received a text from my close friend right after I signed in. And the text overwhelms me I might start crying. It's really not about the text though or whatever words she typed but how she poured out her heart because she knew we are changing, we might grow way apart from each other but she still wanted me to know that she still has faith in our friendship.
This close friend, she was the one who stayed with me throughout my last two years in high school and stayed though knew so much of me, my flaws, my immaturities, my behaviors, my past, my madness and so forth. She was my classmate, my desk mate and we shared just too much. We never fought, ever. There was never a single jealousy in our friendship- I think that was the first I found a close girlfriend who was on the same page as me regarding this thing called mother fucking jealousy. (p/s: I still don't get girls who are envious of their own friends, because clearly, those people don't have any idea what friendship is or even close to it which is such an infelicity. Grow bitches!) We went through all day every day together and I swear, I swear she is far way anxious than I am, she begins to sense the change, I assume.
Not that I'm not anxious, I do. But we cannot expect things to go as what it used to be. We have to embrace changes. Frankly, there's nothing else we can do about it. The circumstance might alter but my feelings, our memories, our joys, our times, our tears, our talks, our fun, our happiness, our friendship are permanent. Trust me, no one can beat my memory. I could still remember every single person that I hung out with, the topics, where and when, because I truly believe that people come in your life not merely coming to visit like you're a vacation or something but they come with something, they might leave you or things may change that they have to leave, or perhaps you're the one who leave them behind and all but they and we all leave with permanent memories that can hardly be forgotten.
Come on, it'd be a lie if I would not put my all to make this friendship last, not with her only but with every single friends I have. But I do believe in fate. If I was meant to be with you, stick with you through thick and thin, stay forevermore, then I will. But if I was not, no matter what I do to save it, it will go anyway. Somehow we have to grow and be more realistic. But seriously I have to say to her calm yo tits because I really do love her and I will never let our friendship sink in like the freaking Titanic ship. We're so cool and Imma plan something adventurous for us maybe after the result is out. Insya Allah the best for each one of you SPM 2010 candidates. Much love.
This close friend, she was the one who stayed with me throughout my last two years in high school and stayed though knew so much of me, my flaws, my immaturities, my behaviors, my past, my madness and so forth. She was my classmate, my desk mate and we shared just too much. We never fought, ever. There was never a single jealousy in our friendship- I think that was the first I found a close girlfriend who was on the same page as me regarding this thing called mother fucking jealousy. (p/s: I still don't get girls who are envious of their own friends, because clearly, those people don't have any idea what friendship is or even close to it which is such an infelicity. Grow bitches!) We went through all day every day together and I swear, I swear she is far way anxious than I am, she begins to sense the change, I assume.
Not that I'm not anxious, I do. But we cannot expect things to go as what it used to be. We have to embrace changes. Frankly, there's nothing else we can do about it. The circumstance might alter but my feelings, our memories, our joys, our times, our tears, our talks, our fun, our happiness, our friendship are permanent. Trust me, no one can beat my memory. I could still remember every single person that I hung out with, the topics, where and when, because I truly believe that people come in your life not merely coming to visit like you're a vacation or something but they come with something, they might leave you or things may change that they have to leave, or perhaps you're the one who leave them behind and all but they and we all leave with permanent memories that can hardly be forgotten.
Come on, it'd be a lie if I would not put my all to make this friendship last, not with her only but with every single friends I have. But I do believe in fate. If I was meant to be with you, stick with you through thick and thin, stay forevermore, then I will. But if I was not, no matter what I do to save it, it will go anyway. Somehow we have to grow and be more realistic. But seriously I have to say to her calm yo tits because I really do love her and I will never let our friendship sink in like the freaking Titanic ship. We're so cool and Imma plan something adventurous for us maybe after the result is out. Insya Allah the best for each one of you SPM 2010 candidates. Much love.
xx
