My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, March 2

Messing you, messing me.

When making up theories about certain things that are happening in your life right now, or merely your feelings that are super deniable but super real is eating yourself up, you know you gotta stop right at that moment with no back glance. I may have divulged this but I hate telling people about uncertain things and feelings and decisions and theories and everything. I hate optimism on uncertain things. A friend told me yesterday that I'm a pessimist. I shook my head upon that. I am not at all way a pessimist, I may be sometimes but that is not my core. I take possibilities or problems or issues in every logical and reasonable and optimistic and pessimistic ways, I look out for each end and begin. Either way, my mind would just know where to find clues or reasons and relations. My mind works that peculiar pattern, my mind does deserve some rest does not it? It has been so true to me. I am in need of some more. More what? I don't even know. Well, this is exactly what happens when I think too much. I mess my head. But I like it, hard.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits