My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Sunday, March 6

Another round.

Tumblr is being such a..... no need I think for further clarification, it's just what Tumblr does, it's okay really. When you hit moments like that; you can just give a curse or two in front of your laptop or scream at it even but not enough, never enough when you are having a time like me when you found out something unpleasant. OMG OMG please I need air I need air. Okay screw that. I have this peculiar habit of not talking or divulging to even a single soul if ever something is bothering the shit out of me because I know it would fade. Anger fades. Annoyance fades. So no big. Obviously, acceptance is hard. But I adapted those things or situations regarding the thing called acceptance long ago, way back when, so never anymore acceptance is a hard thing. It comes like welcome signs everywhere for me. Imagine if (no, I don't even wanna say world) I'd say, the smallest stake; the circle of friends, schoolmates, or strangers you happened to hang out with, have a realization of the art of acceptance in their hearts. Wouldn't everyday blossom and fill with boundless joviality? I wished for that. But it's pretty much ludicrous. If acceptance is love, I'd long to give one to each and everyone out there.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits