My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, February 8

Your hand in mine,



I'm clueless. Is it ego? Is it giving up? Is it just I'm so broken I can nearly die? I don't know, frankly. But I feel wrong. Wrong to the core of my being. I have played my part on the stage of your play, I could barely act anymore. I acted, or I simply portraying myself? This is getting worst than I thought it'd be. Like one down, everything else follows. Damn this, I'm perplexed. Attempting isn't fun anymore, it bores the shit out of me. This kills me; that's why I don't like telling people -I despise for the only tangible thing is hurt. Not that it's such a thing at first. Gedamn I don't know how the hell the idea of that came across my mind these few days, like I caught a glimpse of such light to trust again. Ya dig? Shall be blunt. I think what I typed were crap. I suck at letting feelings out in pouring words. Apologies. Later.

xx

Blog Archive

Visits