The picture up there may speak of its own. I just miss it all, the pain creeps into my soul at its best every time it hits. There's no rarity about this, this is merely how I feel. Anyhow, I met the girls yesterday for breakfast though waiting isn't in any way my thing, I indeed waited for them. Suhaida bailed for she got something going on. You know, that sense of longing to meet abruptly faded when we were in front of each other's eyes. Stories were told, I came clean with the break up (Liyana didn't know), and I got an A+ for succeeding the story telling until the end. A to Z; done. That was normal. To them everything flows like a river, all was told. I somehow relieved that we all embrace the reality that isn't going to be all sweet and sugar-coated. We embrace if there's perhaps no chance to proceed this pure friendship in the future, we embrace facts though we never know. What we know, is we have each other now. Amirah is doing great with the work at Petrosains, Liyana is unemployed just like me (we made some promises though) and Suhaida is busy with baby sitting schedule. They are pretty much happy, though boredom strikes at times, that's a total comprehend. Two years of high school; 2009 and 2010, we've gone through everything together. And we pray for more years to come. Amin.
Yesterday was long. I spent all day at Setiawangsa. Morning to night. After the breakfast I went to Liyana's house for some more times. We were in somnolence but we managed that with laughter and some crap talking and future ones. I met my best friend too and others that evening. Later then to a friend's house. Something got in the way, I killed the girl. AYFKM moment one-oh-one. The most killing part was me and Nabil didn't even sense his presence. That's totally avoidable for next time if there ever will be. Hope not. Dinner by right at Wangsa Walk with family. One hell of a day. Conclusion; I don't know what tired is. Right.
Anyways, on the 6th I went to Wangsa Walk with Abang Don and Feeqo with Rahimi. I got inspired somehow throughout the day. Especially the part where story telling came along about the recent stuffs mostly about the uhm you know. So Feeqo was helpful to the point where I could just slap his face. Okay joke. What he said was true, I gotta admit. And I'm still attempting to make sense of everything though at first I got stuck. Lalalalai thank you, really. Today is supposedly be another long day but it isn't. Ya know, somehow, I learn what tired is. HIHI. Okay,
xx
Yesterday was long. I spent all day at Setiawangsa. Morning to night. After the breakfast I went to Liyana's house for some more times. We were in somnolence but we managed that with laughter and some crap talking and future ones. I met my best friend too and others that evening. Later then to a friend's house. Something got in the way, I killed the girl. AYFKM moment one-oh-one. The most killing part was me and Nabil didn't even sense his presence. That's totally avoidable for next time if there ever will be. Hope not. Dinner by right at Wangsa Walk with family. One hell of a day. Conclusion; I don't know what tired is. Right.
Anyways, on the 6th I went to Wangsa Walk with Abang Don and Feeqo with Rahimi. I got inspired somehow throughout the day. Especially the part where story telling came along about the recent stuffs mostly about the uhm you know. So Feeqo was helpful to the point where I could just slap his face. Okay joke. What he said was true, I gotta admit. And I'm still attempting to make sense of everything though at first I got stuck. Lalalalai thank you, really. Today is supposedly be another long day but it isn't. Ya know, somehow, I learn what tired is. HIHI. Okay,
xx
