Happy Chinese New Year :] I'd say the fireworks here in my brother's neighborhood were bloody awesome, I only heard; was too lazy to go out and witness. Today was great, another well spent day. Oh I ate ABC for the first time too! Lame, I know. Me and my brother spoke British which was phenomenal, taught him a bit and what came out were "bloody hell" and much more. It was insane, we were. Approaching his wedding this Friday, Mumy's busy with the "hantaran" and others were helpful but frankly it hasn't hit just yet. But we know it's coming, the all-in-one feelings will come. This is overwhelming, really. Our first brother is going to get married soon, but we could still be all crazy, sleep late playing video games or cards, talk non-stop and laugh till our throats hurt and more; we are still we. Perhaps the changes that we fear the most would come but as for now, everything is still where it should be. His future wife is just as same, such crazy head and fun. We welcomed her years ago, and we pray for the best of our future as a family. We love you guys too much.
Anyways, I cut my upper left foot just now. About 2 inches+, I guess? Damn it hurts like asdfasdf -.- Surely leaving scar, one hell of a long one. RIGHTT! Fuuu anyhow I came across something about a few hours back and it kind of killing. I should not feel a thing, in any way at all but aaaaaaa I don't deny feelings. I'm just.... jealous?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyways, I cut my upper left foot just now. About 2 inches+, I guess? Damn it hurts like asdfasdf -.- Surely leaving scar, one hell of a long one. RIGHTT! Fuuu anyhow I came across something about a few hours back and it kind of killing. I should not feel a thing, in any way at all but aaaaaaa I don't deny feelings. I'm just.... jealous?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
xx
