I once had a best boy friend. At least I defined us as that. Though our friendship sometimes got misunderstood by people because we were so close. We did text messaging as often as we could, many nights we went on the phone for hours, at school we were side by side all the time. He always protected me everywhere I went if he was there too. He made sure I was fine when he knew something was bothering the hell out of me, he cured me with jokes and confirming me that everything was going to be alright. He was my comfort, we went through 2010 together. Though he got a girlfriend, that was not a big issue at all. He shared his secrets with me, I shared mine. He was one of the reasons I got through my issues that may be so ludicrous to be thought now. He comprehended when no one did. Our relationship was so easy like it was meant. He helped me went through so many shits, he was always there, there right beside me. I remember, that night when we recalled back the year we started high school; he was my very first crush- we laughed all night about it. I remember the way he would just listen and comfort. I remember every single thing. But I did something to him, something way unacceptable. I kept my relationship from him far too long than what I planned. No, it was no easy thing, we did it for the sake of his feelings. I admit I was blind, I was too far down in love lane, I could barely believe of why I did that to him. Words cannot describe. I had done so much to him that I don't know if I apologize, it would be forgiven. I sinned. I was a horrible friend. But I never forget him. I still cherish us, every memory- when we performed together, when we sang together. I am now too unacceptable to be in his life anymore. Apologies won't do but at least, I attempted. What I did was way horrific. I had hurt my closest friend, I hurt him deep enough. Well, perhaps who knows, he might find a room of forgiveness to have me back in his life. I'm praying hard. Whenever he is now, I'm sure he'll be fine. Heard he works now somewhere. All I want is for him to be happy. This heart and mind will never be able to forget him. I know this is far way too late. But..
I miss you, Boo. Really do.
xx
