My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Saturday, February 12

Where does the time go?



Real intentions aside, I have gone obliviously astray. Inspire people, but I kept writing about my days and such which is quite a despondent matter. But you know, I'm improving. Heh. The issue that gets my focal lately as it never was one, is the Valentine's Day. Don't you think this one day, one day of all for God's sake days seems to be exaggerated these days? As if it's a big of a deal anyway. I came across this mini war I shall say about how single people are offended by the ones not, for they have the day of only them and their lovers; to indeed celebrating the day together. Repeat: OFFENDED    AYFKM!? Not in a million years will I admit I had not suck up the fact that I went through the February 14th on my own (one time when I thought V Day actually mattered)  but seriously, offended? How offensive that could be for hearts, I don't even know. I am in no way messing around with people's feelings or whatsoever. I merely land on this page to give a say or two. For Muslims mostly, for whatever pure intentions you may have; by celebrating this particular day, it's a crucial issue there you see. Does not it so obvious the purpose of Valentine's Day? Does it? But come on guys. We do have better things to be anxious about rather than being alone on that day. So suck it up, all you singles! 

xx

Blog Archive

Visits