My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, February 15

I'm all about justice

Cruel. I find it simply oblivious that my mind actually wanders around it rather than any other words. No, cruel could not be in any way a mere word. It's something that I am dealing with right now. A human being at all form you are, you are the most cruel human I have ever known in my entire life. Your cruelty smashes me to the deep bottom of my heart and I just wish the walls in your room would just reflect my wound but that won't mean anything though for your cruelty is empowering any other. I find myself in a such slow pace and no more the pain creeps into my soul like the blood rushing in my veins but the bewilderment. And well, justice. Your cruelty had me at my most break downs way back when there was nothing and when it was not nothing, the same pattern again and again and when it came back at one, it stayed as same. How could you define yourself as a human being when you are cruel to not just humans but hearts? How could you sleep at night with your horrific cruelty indeed eating out of hearts? You crushed a heart, you pushed away kindness and compassion with your cruelty and I wonder how could you still living? Not that I ever wish you die or something. But really? Forgiveness is not a word, it's a realization. Perhaps the realization has not hit me too hard in the face, but I have not see it coming either. I don't blame you for your cruelty, and I may come across regretting all of that once worth but I am in my process. It goes by somehow. But really? How could you even live?

xx

Blog Archive

Visits