And even though you mean so much to me
I can wait through everything
Is this really happening?
I swear I'll never be happy again
And don't you dare say we can just be friends "
Alright. Apparently, I am still dwelling on it. But that doesn't make me any weaker, soab.
Anyhow, today and all its worth, was perceptibly dragged. Went out for some textiles shopping you may say, Mumy grabbed the curtain and stuffs she wanted and I grabbed at somnolence dang it I could barely open my eyes yet it was afternoon -.- Blame mewall. HEHE. Shh so there was this lady with her family (looking good y'all) indeed stalked our choice of curtains and me and Mumy were like ...? Come on, there were tons of them there. Talking of some worthy laughed-about. Got something to eat which was the best part besides the conversation.
Mumy: How sekarang?
Me: Dunno, just aten still tak boleh nak make sense out of everything. *the face
Mumy: Kan aten dah agak haritu, few days sebelum tu dah rasa dah kan. Benda benda camni memang
Me: That's exactly! Aten punya instinct ni kan mumy *the face
Mumy: Ha tu macam mak lah *giggles
Me: ROFL
Me: Dunno, just aten still tak boleh nak make sense out of everything. *the face
Mumy: Kan aten dah agak haritu, few days sebelum tu dah rasa dah kan. Benda benda camni memang
Me: That's exactly! Aten punya instinct ni kan mumy *the face
Mumy: Ha tu macam mak lah *giggles
Me: ROFL
That's just how we roll. LOL. We stepped somewhere near this 'tudung' shop and I was bragging to Mumy how I wanted to change in terms of that but so anxious of sincerity that may still be so littlest, when a lady (the worker of the shop I assumed) crossed our paths and slipped into our conversation. Blablabla. Approximately a few minutes later;
Me: MUMY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT
Mumy: Mak dah nak lari dah tadi
Me: ROFL
Mumy: Mak dah nak lari dah tadi
Me: ROFL
Imagine, a lady you barely know, a stranger out of a sudden went in front of your face, with your mother next to you, and speech you about wearing a 'tudung'. Not that I was concentrating, but I was acting out. You see, that was just inappropriate. LIKE YOU'RE A GOOD SHIT AFTER ALL. *breathe. I say, that was so lucky of her. Be proud. Heh. Considering what she said, at all cost wasn't that gibberish. I applauded her for such stunning ability but she had zero idea of anything. As for now, I ain't gonna prove anything to whom by any chance never will, ever know me. It has always been in my intently plans, and I am working to it.
Mumy has always been so comprehending, that one's no doubt. She's just truly the best. Moving on, I choked upon Ayah's question just now, just by one second away while I was typing.
Ayah: Ten, ada class kan malam ni?
I'll get on to it, Yah. You'll be 'in the know' soon. Oh and I should reply him this; I don't wanna miss Glee tonight. HEHE. :')
We are approaching our brother's wedding in no time. Time flies doesn't it. I've been stoked about the invitation list but naw not so much now. I'm cutting down some names.
xx
