And every time I land on this very much emptied space, I get all wrapped up in an emotional stupor which is kind of abusive, I think? Mostly only if I don't have anything to write, that is. Blogging held pretty much most of my times way back when in 2009, I got this far. HIHI. Anyways, 2011 started in the midst of everything serene, now that it has approaching its second month, I'm in need of keeping my words in my jeans pockets, as if it would fit. Something startling did happened few days ago. Hardcore. Though it is far negligible compare to the road I'm gonna face soon. Future. SPM was over, and trust me life after SPM is bloody awesome but not until you sense the slightest changes ; the ones on everyone's minds before school indeed ended, not until you go through every picture, not until your friends that used to be next to you all the time abruptly gone when you glance to the seat next to you, and a whole lot more. Those moments will corrupt someone who was never appreciative of what she/he had once in for all. Merely saying, not referring to anyone or me neither. Realization always hit us a few seconds late, or perhaps we are merely oblivious of what would come because we never know. Not knowing isn't an access to be all ignorant. Sometimes, what we need might be a little sign and some preparations.
And I'm off to get ready.
xx
