My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Monday, January 31

From miles away, so don't bother

I think I stuffed a lot of margarine in this bread I'm eating, the taste overwhelms. Yeaman! So second day in Perlis (I do sound like I've never been here before, which is so not true), apparently not so much things to do, besides lappy? Naah there are tons but the fact that my other two brothers are still in KL, they didn't come with us so that explains my inchoate misery or less dramatically, my incessant boredom. But they come along today with Ayah, I so can't wait. As far as I know, the longest we stayed here (just 'cause or vacay) was 5 days or so.

Moving on, I am uninspired (somebody just please hit me with your story) so I'll be blunt. I can't comprehend of how much more heartbreaks a girl could simply face. And with you making that blinded decision you look to me like a girl longing for more (heartbreaks). You must be new. And I could careless. The damage is done.
I'm already missing you here, and you know better boy ♥

xx

Blog Archive

Visits