If only Skittles were some sort of a medicine, I'd die by now. Such an addiction, pure satisfaction I tell you. Anyhow, February came like a new year which is bewildering. January held so many lessons that holding in is imperceptibly bothering. I did not begin with anything for the last of a new year, resolutions may be same old, same old because I thought I had everything in order, I thought I had settled down that the only thing I deserved was happiness. Those stayed in thoughts, at least. I am brand new, I could feel it caressing my skin like gentle breeze, I breathe it deep. I may have wounded so much in January, I hope and pray no one gets to my shoes because it was simply destructive. To have to go through what I have gone through, where sacrifice went in vain, and when it did hit you'd feel all but nothing more murdering than hopeless. It took me mere days because it became like a routine every time it happened. Routine. Har Har. It does sound so common. Common is boring. Let's shake things up, leave your past behind you (but never hesitate to look back just for a moment), start new, start fresh. Open your mind, heart to much more possibilities in life because there are just too many. Abandon those worries and wounds of memories that throb your heart open. Have faith and live life. We're too blessed to be all in gloom, pray harder and never give up on Allah. Allah has plans for us, embrace them tighter. Acceptance. I find acceptance is hard for everyone. Which makes it a hidden source of everything more than we ever know. Learn. Learn to learn every single day. You won't wanna miss how amazing learning is. Above all, we're only human. Don't we?
xx
xx

