My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Wednesday, May 9

You

I tell you everything. I always do. I spend times with you. I look forward to see you. But the first one just obviously my weakness; that I tell you everything. I know, feelings cannot be forced and you're way out of em, for me, but I still tell you truthfully and frankly because I simply tell you, what I want to tell you. I don't hide. 

I miss you, I get afraid of the thoughts of leaving my holiday without seeing you even though I'm pretty sure this holiday might be one of the greatest of all since it is balanced and well spent. But I get afraid of my memories of you, of us that are still so littlest to be grabbed in a whole palm of hand to bring back to where everything is hard. I need to look back and see our pictures and videos and promises and laughters and all of them, all of them to ensure my strength is still there in order to able me to actually move when I get back there. 

I'm anxious. You are drifting away, but I'm just struggling to grow closer to my thoughts of you and yea, you.

Blog Archive

Visits