My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, October 4

When you're on a holiday,

I would want to begin with some unusual approach or um with somewhat different post for it is October and I am in my bed, blogging straight from my dream land and the first semester in university is completely over and done. I swear my heart is celebrating every fact aforesaid. 

Khrkhr hi. I don't know if having moods for blogging would seem necessary anymore, I could just burst it all in words but again, to put down in words won't picture the same. Anyway, I am still holding the grip loosely in my bare hands that I have gone through my first semester, have gone through all the hardship of long distance with my family, friends and love. Have gone through some really lonely moments. Have gone through it all. The subjects were pretty much good to me especially in the final examination. Mere Econs, mere it. Don't let me start with Econs for it would cause some crucial offence towards Econs itself ( as if it had a heart). Wow I crap. Well, life in campus, I would say though it was a bit tough, I am never halt being grateful for the existence of my two lovely friends for always, always cheering me up, always made stupid jokes and laughed like we really meant it, sharing stories and tears, and a whole lot more. Them make me feel belonged. As well as my roommates. Though I had some terrible moments of staying away and silence with them, I just love having them as my roommates. For one, we can talk about the most random things and still got away with em. We sang so many songs on top of our lungs, on nights where stress strike. Still, we can talk about life and all its wonders though we were just roommates but their existence brought that sense again. What's not to be grateful about? :) 

I had my fair share of great moments and the other with my classmates. Even though I was only close to Atiqah and Izzati, but well my classmates were still there at times. I had fun with em. The trips to anywhere we did. Stuck in Ipoh for hours, trying to find the way back even how many times we went there, none remember thoroughly. I swear roads in Ipoh are bitches. Hahaha we all cannot stand it. To Teluk Batik, overnights, and well much more. 

Mhm okay well enough with reminisce all the great memories. Moving on to plans. Yes I am in my holiday for 7 weeks more :)) Many plans have been made but never mind them. I'm gonna do as what I want to do. Plans suck. Um still waiting for my love to come home though. 7th, should come faster. Aite good day!

xox

Blog Archive

Visits